Sunday, June 16, 2013

Back to blogging

I accidentally came across my old blog which has been lying dormant for close to a decade now and got to reading my old posts.To say that im appalled at my language and the sentiments I expressed ought to be the biggest understatement of this century.As I went about deleting my old posts (cringing all the way)and was all set to delete my blog,an odd thought struck me-i really enjoyed blogging (little enough that I did back when I was in college ).Hence with time on my hands and with a lot more to share ,im all set to resume my old ,for lack of a better word ,hobby.This will be a jack- of- all -trades kind of blog where I will be sharing things that inspired me ,book reviews,great beauty finds,sharing recipes and generally giving you a small glimpse of my life.So here's to a long and fruit full association.I hope this blog brings a little bit of sunshine into your life :)

No comments: